If you decide to order an essay in our company, then you should formulate a task for the author to avoid misunderstandings. The essay may be of different types. For example, in many universities it is customary to divide the essay by content, by presentation form, and also by other basic parameters. Let us consider in more detail what types of essays are performed by our authors, and what are the fundamental differences between them.
So, let’s start with a description of the essay on the content.
The literary essay does not describe the biography of the author or his creative path. In this type of essay, the author’s attitude toward the studied area is considered more.
Philosophical essay fully describes the meaning of life within the subject area. It can tell about the life of people, about death, about finding the truth, about good and evil deeds and attitude towards them. Here it is completely unimportant to what professional field the author of the essay belongs. The main feature of such a work is the presence of a clearly expressed philosophical judgment bordering on the criticism of a particular problem.
Organizational and managerial essay is one of the most popular types of work. Especially often used in management science and management. In such an essay, a certain activity is evaluated. It is possible that the author of the essay will be provided with certain evaluation criteria and according to them he should characterize the activities of an employee of the enterprise, or an entire operational direction. This type of essay is written more in cases where it is impossible to express the assessment using other methods. The purpose of such an essay is to identify critical problems in a particular area and take steps to eliminate them.
The scientific essay is often called journalistic. Also this kind of essay can be called a scientific essay. Here the characteristic features are the free and relaxed manner of narration. You can even say that such an essay is a way to speak out.
You can also give another classification of essays:
- Written (can be written to the employer, colleague);
- Narrative (written by students in relation to a particular phenomenon. And even fictional phenomena can be used here);
- Descriptive (the object or person is described in order to create the reality of the image as much as possible);
- Argumental (description of the event or subject based on the personal experience of the author);
- Role (describes a specific situation, as well as the reaction to it);
- Synopsis (generalized content of a large amount of data);
- Diary (personal information);
- Literary (description of any literary work).
Depending on what type of essay you need to complete, you must create a task for our author. Terms of writing an essay will take no more than 3 days.